Monday, March 28, 2011

Straight from the Heart

It's a great honor to be writing my thoughts once a week here on www.BergenholtzRacing.com. I'll begin with how much I respect my team manager, Ron Bergenholtz for his dedication and passion in delivering such an amazing program for the Full Tilt Poker Mazda Nitto RX-8 team! He always goes above and beyond to deliver the best marketing values for all of our partners and performance on the Mazda RX-8! There are so many great things to talk about Ron and the entire team! The list is endless. I'm so thankful to be driving for such an astounding team! Last year was full of learning and adapting to the Full Tilt Poker Mazda Nitto RX-8. With all the driving notes, seat time and a few upgrades in the RX-8 we are very confident that we'll be on Victory Lane this 2011 Formula Drift Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment