Sunday, May 1, 2011

Couple Days Till Round 2







This week Team Bergenholtz was super busy getting the new layout ready. The trailer got a new look, the Nitto Tire Mazda RX-8 looks aggressive with the new custom BR wide front fenders (Sam's Auto Land paint job) and reformed with new logo placements. On top of that the pit crew jersey's, Sparco race suit and helmet got altered to a clean and refreshing design. Make sure to stop by our pit area and check out the new look! :)



I couldn't seem to stop looking over my driving notes and got hooked on watching video clips from the previous Formula Drift Season. With this in hand I have a great idea on what type of run to display in Hotlanta! I hope you'll like it and looking forward to hearing from you all!




As I'm posting this blog the team is still working hard and making the journey to Road Atlanta. Thank you Ron Bergenholtz, Kurt Gasper and Richard Crowder for your dedication! Let's go team go! :)



All in all I'm super excited and can't wait to drive on one of my favorite tracks of the season and to meet all our hardcore fans!






Road Atlanta here we come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment