Sunday, July 10, 2011

Racing at K1 Speed

With K1 Speed being nearby my work place, I got a chance to sneak out during lunch break and take my nephew Andrew Bergenholtz out to race in the indoor electric karts. It was great to see him improve in every session. It's awesome that K1 offers junior karts for the young ones to experience how it's like to race an indoor kart.


It's not only a place where you can spend quality time with your loved ones but also a place where you can sharpen and improve in your driving skills. Although I'm not drifting the karts sideways it's still a great way to practice tandem. Being able to predict the lead kart's driving style when they'll be braking, accelerating, turning in is exactly the same except for counter steering.

We'll be out at K1 Speed Irvine on July 13th 6:30PM for the CIRKL race so feel free to join and race with us! It'll be fun!! Race starts at 7pm.

I'm so excited that there are only 12 more days till I'll be getting behind the wheel of the masterpiece that Bergenholtz Racing engineered!! It's going to be phenomenal drifting the high speed bank in the Nitto Tire Mazda RX-8!!!

Once again thank you all for the birthday wishes!! I'm so grateful for your kind words and gestures!

No comments:

Post a Comment