Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Best is Yet to Come


Here is a photo of my Godson, Andersen having a good time in the Nitto Tire Mazda RX-8! It's easy to put him in the driver seat but so hard to get him out of the car. He loves being inside the drift car and won't let go of the steering wheel. I can totally see him driving in the future! :)

I had a good discussion with my team manager Ron Bergenholtz and the entire Bergenholtz Racing Crew about the 2011 FD season to see what we can do to come out strong for the 2012 season. With everyone's notes and inputs I'm sure the Best is Yet to Come!! We came out with a great plan of attack and I'm looking forward to achieving our goals each round at a time!

With all of our fans and partners support & teams hard work we'll be able to come out blazing for the next season in Formula Drift! I have high hopes and faith in the team that it'll be a phenomenal 2012 Formula Drift season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment