Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Week of Reflection

This week I couldn't stop reflecting about the Formula Drift Road Atlanta weekend. It was hard to swallow the top 32 battle but overall it was a progressive weekend! Thanks to the team I felt ONE with the Nitto Tire Mazda RX-8! I've never felt a comfort level this high with the Mazda. When my crew chief, Derek Ige made an adjustment to the vehicle it would get better and better... So I requested more of his expertise to get to a point where I can be 100% in control of the BR masterpiece. On top of that our Data Analysis expert Ed Bergenholtz raised the boost and retune the Mazda with more horses!

It truly is a blessing to be driving for such a dedicated, innovative, passionate ..... team! This is something that I've been praying for years! HE ( Jesus Christ ) is good always good! I know we have planted the seeds in good soil and now that the roots/vine are strong and ready to bear fruit. Patience, courage, faith, high hopes and dedication will take you a long ways in life. We always got to live it up, be optimistic and give it our all in all that we do!

FD Round 3 out in Palm Beach International Raceway is just a couple weeks away! Being it a new venue it'll be fun to see an even playing field with all the drivers. I have no doubt that we'll be adapting quickly to the new layout. With all the new driving notes from Road Atlanta I'm ready for the next round!

Thank you all for the kind comments and always cheering us on!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment